The idea of launching Bavabi’s Salted shredded tapes dorsatus product stems from the difficulties of people in Van Don area when the quantity of clam after harvest is hindered by the effects of Covid-19 epidemic. To deal with the very large quantity of fresh clam in a short time is not possible, with several weeks of research, Bavabi has come up with a treatment solution by producing bivalve clams based on experience in the production of seaweed products. real before.
1. Description of Salted shredded tapes dorsatus
The two-lent clam farming in Van Don has not started long but has become one of the valuable seafood. With the features of sweet, plump meat, large size and especially up to two pulp (moving parts similar to mussels), the two-pulp clam is very suitable for producing nutritional shrimp suitable for the market. hospitality of Vietnamese consumers.
Besides, clam has very high nutritional value, is rich in protein, vitamin C, vitamin B12, fats, and minerals important and essential for health. Through the production process that meets the standards of food safety and hygiene and the modern closed production line, the nutritional content of clams is always kept completely to bring nutritious meals to every family.
2. Ingredients of raw materials
- Clam with two roots 70%
- Spices: sugar, salt, Van Don fish sauce.
3. Nutritional ingredients
- Energy: 350 – 450 kcal
- Protein: 40-50 g
- Lipids: 10-13 g
- Total sugar: 2-3 g.
4. Objects of use
Hai Cu Clam is made from fresh and delicious sea fish at the right harvest to ensure maximum nutritional content. The product is suitable for all people, especially pregnant women and children in developing age.
5. Instructions for use
- Hai Cu Clam Ruoc is instant product, no need to be processed or reheated.
- Serve with rice, porridge, sticky rice, cake.
6. Instructions for storage
- Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight.
- Note: After opening the lid, store at – 4 ° C for 3 months, 4-8 ° C for 7 days.
7. Requirements for food safety
Quang Ninh Fishery Production and Trading Co., Ltd. manufactures and trades food products meeting food safety requirements:
- QCVN 8-2: 2011 / BYT – National technical regulation for limiting heavy metal contamination in food.
- QCVN 8-3: 2012 / BYT – National technical regulation for limits of sanitary contamination in food.
- Decision No. 46/2007 / QD-BYT of the Ministry of Health promulgating maximum limits of biological and chemical pollution in food.
The products of Bavabi’s Ruoc Ngao and other types of seafood crayons are now widely sold at stores such as Vinmart, Big C, Con Con, Wolves, Uncle Tom, Be Bu B and e-commerce site Tiki .
For inquiries about products, customers and partners, please contact hotline 1900.23.23.25 for the fastest support.