Oysters are one of 28 types of seafood that Quang Ninh province focuses on developing for export markets. Thanks to available ingredients, diets from fresh oysters including original Bavabi with high nutritional value are trusted by users.
1. Salted shredded oyster product
Fresh oysters used for making shrimp are raised by the method of hanging rope on floats in places that fully meet the standards of water source and location, and harvested after a culture period of 8-10 months. At this time, oysters have thin shell, thick meat, fat and have the highest nutritional value.
The process of transporting, processing and preserving has always been of interest to the Agriculture and Rural Development sector. Oysters, after being hulled and washed from afternoon to evening, will be transported overnight, stored in a temperature range of 0 – 5 degrees Celsius.
The processing of oyster shrimp leaves is ensured according to a sterile production process at 121 degrees C, 100% natural ingredients without additives, no preservatives. Thanks to that, the nutrients in the product are almost completely kept in fresh oysters, helping to replenish nutrients, enhance health and improve resistance effectively.
2. INGREDIENTS MATERIAL
- Fresh oysters (50%)
- Pork, shrimp
- Spices: sugar, salt, Van Don fish sauce
3. NUTRITIONAL INGREDIENTS
- Energy 350 – 450 kcal
- Protein 40-50 g
- Lipids 10-13 g
- Total sugar 2-3 g
- Phosphorus 440-460 mg
- DHA 10-15 mg
- EPA 18-20 mg.
In addition to the above nutritional ingredients, Bavabi Oyster Soup is also a rich source of minerals including iron, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, copper, vitamin C, vitamin E and especially BIOGROUNDS essential for immune system and many bodily functions.
4. DRUG PRODUCTION PROCESS
- Step 1: Choose oysters that meet the standards of size and weight;
- Step 2: Cut oyster shells, not let the gut of oysters be broken;
- Step 3: Wash the gut of oysters through dilute salt water to clean sand, shell;
- Step 4: Put the oysters in a dry fryer (temperature from 121 degrees C) and mix spices according to the ratio;
- Step 5: Tear into a bolt;
- Step 6: Mix in shrimp paste, shrimp paste and mix well with oyster bowl to create a natural sweet and chewy taste;
- Step 7: Canned;
- Step 8: Sterilize the outside of the box.
Video Production process of Bavabi oyster sauces
5. SUBJECTS OF USE
Processed Oyster Pits are ready-to-eat for everyone. Especially for the users below, oyster shrimp is a great product not to be missed:
- Old person
- Pregnant women
- Men want to improve weak physiological status
- The newly sick wake up wanting to recover their health
Note: People allergic to any of the ingredients in the product should consult a specialist before using.
6. INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Bavabi oyster bowl is instant product, can be eaten with foods such as rice, porridge, sticky rice, cake.
7. INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRESERVATION
- Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight.
- Note: After opening the lid, store at – 4 ° C for 3 months, 4-8 ° C for 7 days.
8. FOOD SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
Quang Ninh Fishery Production and Trading Co., Ltd. manufactures and trades foodstuff meeting the following food safety requirements:
- QCVN 8-2: 2011 / BYT – National technical regulation on limits of heavy metal contamination in food
- QCVN 8-3: 2012 / BYT – National technical regulation for limits of sanitary contamination in food
- Decision No. 46/2007 / QD-BYT of the Minister of Health promulgating maximum limits of biological and chemical pollution in food.
Bavabi oyster pans products are currently being distributed in online systems and at stores of Tiki, Vinmart, Big C, Con Con, Soi Bien, Uncle Tom, Be Bu Bau. For any questions, customers and partners, please contact hotline 1900.23.23.25.
Bavabi is pleased to serve you!