It must be said that there is a rare type of seafood that is less fussy about eating as the surface. Behind the sturdy, ruffled and not-so-beautiful shell are the distinct, pink, toned flesh that always makes people attractive. That is also the reason that Bavabi chose this seafood to be processed into nutrient-rich bowls with an exclusive recipe.
1. Description of surface roller
The surface (also called mantis shrimp, boat shrimp or hammer shrimp) belongs to the crustacean group, often living in temperate and tropical seas, including the waters of Van Don, Quang Ninh province.
The surface grows naturally in sea areas with clean water, mild all year round with little saturation and plentiful plankton. So the deliciousness from the catches in Van Don is far from other places.
The sweet, chewy, and surely rich sea flavor not only makes the surface dishes attractive. With the desire to help users, even if they are far away from Van Don, they can enjoy this taste without having to worry about the transportation, freshness and nutritional value. Bavabi has researched and brought to consumers Ruoc Surfing products which are safely processed and nutritious.
2. Ingredients of raw materials
- Surface meat (70%)
- Spices: sugar, salt, Van Don fish sauce.
3. Nutritional ingredients
- Energy 300-350 kcal
- Protein 40-50 g
- Lipids 5-10 g
- Total sugar 3-5 g.
4. Objects of use
Everyone can use the product Ruoc Surfaces Bavabi, especially the following subjects:
- Old person
- Pregnant women
- The newly sick woke up wanting to recover their health
Note: Consult a professional if there is a risk of allergic reaction to any ingredient in the product.
5. Instructions for use
- Bavabi Ruoc Surfaces is instant product, no need to be processed or reheated.
- Serve with rice, porridge, sticky rice, cake.
6. Instructions for storage
- Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight.
- Note: After opening the lid, store at – 4 ° C for 3 months, 4-8 ° C for 7 days.
7. Requirements for food safety
Quang Ninh Fishery Production and Trading Co., Ltd. manufactures and trades food products meeting food safety requirements:
- QCVN 8-2: 2011 / BYT – National technical regulation for limiting heavy metal contamination in food.
- QCVN 8-3: 2012 / BYT – National technical regulation for limits of sanitary contamination in food.
- Decision No. 46/2007 / QD-BYT of the Ministry of Health promulgating maximum limits of biological and chemical pollution in food.
In addition to Ruoc Surfing, other Bavabi brand products are widely distributed in online sales channels and at stores of Tiki, Vinmart, Big C, Con Con, Soi Bien, Uncle Tom, Be Bu. Step on.
For inquiries about products, customers and partners, please contact hotline 1900.23.23.25 for the fastest support.